Welcome to Garland, Texas, a thriving, family-friendly suburb of Dallas. The DFW Metroplex is growing, and at Grand Homes, we’re helping lead the way. Our new home builds help families across North Texas find their forever home. Come discover homes for sale Garland TX at The Country Club Estates, a new residential development.
An Overview of The Country Club Estates
Come home to the Country Club Estates, where prestige and luxury go hand in hand. It’s located near Lake Ray Hubbard, perfect for walks in the park or outdoor exercise. Country Club Estates has jogging and bike trails throughout the community and is close to several parks and playgrounds. Local schools are nearby, some within walking distance.
Types of Houses Grand Homes Builds
Grand Homes in this neighborhood include Grand Homes’ famous LifeSpace designs with rear entry options available. Eight different floor plans are available for families looking for homes for sale in Garland:
- Alexandria II is a four-bed, three-bath two-story 2745-square-foot home. The house has three living areas, with an option to add to a media room and an additional bedroom and bathroom
- Belinda is ideal for a smaller family. It’s a three-bed, 2.5-bath 2500-square-foot home with three living areas and the option to add a media room
- Drew is a 2245-square-foot, three-bed, 2.5-bath home. Wide, searching windows allow plenty of natural light. A media room is optional
- Evelyn is a three-bed, 2.5-bath house with exciting exterior detail and a covered porch. The 2246-square-foot house has an option to add a media room
- Grand Magnolia is a cozy 1893-square-foot home with three beds and two baths. The house has a home office with an option to convert into a fourth bedroom
- The Grand Savannah ranges in size from 2353 to 2778 square feet and is a two-story three-bed, 2.5-bath home. With three living areas, there’s room for all, and there is an option to add a media room, a fourth bedroom and a third bathroom
- The Silverton has gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows to allow plenty of natural light. This 2747 to 3137-square-foot home has three bedrooms and 2.5 baths, with the option to add one or two more bedrooms and an additional full bath, plus a media room
- Trinity has a more rustic exterior, with dormer windows and wooden shingles. The home is 2388 to 3002 square feet and has three beds and 2.5 baths. Options include a media room and an additional bedroom and a full bath
The Greater Garland Area
Country Club Estates is conveniently located near I-30, I-635 and 190/George Bush Turnpike to easily commute to work or explore Dallas. Garland itself is one of the more affordable suburbs in Dallas and is a great place to raise a family. Garland ISD provides children with a world-class education. The business community of Garland and Dallas is diverse, with many large employers located a short commute away from Country Club Estates. A thriving arts and cultural scene in the Metroplex and a varied youth sports leagues ensure that Garland residents have something to do every weekend.
Get Started Today With Grand Homes
Contact our sales office today to explore your options with Grand Homes in The Country Club Estates. We have homes that are move-in ready or you can choose to build your own custom design. We can’t wait to work with you!